The Oatley FC MiniRoos Kick-off program is designed for kids of all abilities aged 3 – 6 years. The nation-wide initiative uses short, game-based sessions to introduce the sport of football to newcomers in an inclusive way. It focuses on learning new skills, being active, making life-long friends and, potentially, unearthing the next generation of Socceroos or Matildas.
What is the Kick-Off Program?
The Kick-Off Program is:
- An introductory 6 week program designed for players 3-6 years old
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Fun, game-based activities with a focus on participation
- Safe & Supportive
The Oatley FC Mini-Roos Kick-Off 6 week program will be run on Wednesday afternoons:
- from 4:30 – 5:15pm
- on Wednesday 10th February until Wednesday 17th March 2021
- at Carinya Public School Mortdale.
Total cost of the 6 week program is $85, this includes all insurances, ball, bag, and jersey. There are limited spots in the program so if you are interested in registering please click on the following link without delay:
If you would like more information about this program please click on the following link https://www.playfootball.com.au/miniroos/about-kickoff or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation pack includes the following items plus an Oatley FC Jersey