In 2020, Oatley FC is introducing a new program called Oatley FC PLUS
The Oatley FC PLUS program will offer advanced football coaching for aspiring, talented young boys and girls seeking to enhance their skills and technique. The program will be offered to highly motivated players seeking to play in Oatley FC’s highest graded teams in the 8 to 11 age groups.
Places in each squad are limited with selection subject to a grading process. This will be included in u8 to u11 grading on 2nd Feb.
Please refer to the club website for grading times for each age group
The Oatley FC PLUS program includes the following benefits:
- SAP training program as prescribed by the FFA focusing on the 4 Core Elements
- 1 v 1
- Striking the ball
- Running with the ball
- First touch
- An additional game training element incorporated within module
- FFA licensed coaches for training and mentoring of weekend partner coaches
- Pre-season fitness “speed and agility” assessment early February
- Play at a competitive level in the SGFA local league
- Credit/discount towards Oatley FC 2020 holiday camps (April and July camps t.b.c.)
Oatley FC PLUS will be an 18 week program (+ pre-season grading and fitness/agility assessment)
The proposed Oatley FC PLUS squads training will be on either Tuesdays or Thursdays
There will be a cost associated with the program. For the 2020 program, Oatley FC will contribute a portion of the cost, with players asked for a contribution of $100.
I encourage all eligible players to try out for the Oatley FC PLUS program. Further details will be available on grading day.