Register to Play for Oatley F.C.
Registrations for Winter 2020 are now open. See details below on how to register.
A Registration Help evening is being held at Renown Park on Friday 31st Jan from 7pm till 8:30pm.
Registration Process for 2020 Season
No sign up, no payment, no photo, no proof of age (new players) – means no registration.
Some points to note:
- Family discount is $20 off the 3rd and 4th child registered from the same immediate family.
- Senior Early Bird Discount: Rego prices are $390 for Seniors (AA, 17-21W, O30W, O35M, O45M) who register and pay by mid Feb; then prices go up $10 to $400
- A recent passport photo size of player being registered will need to be upload into the registration system by yourself- please do not send a photo to OFC
- The old photos from myfootballclub will not transfer across to the new system
- If you or the player you are registering is a new player to Football NSW or a new player to the St George area please email a copy of the birth certificate/driver’s licence/passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details on Female Football Groups in 2020 please see http://www.oatleyfc.com.au/female-football-age-groups-in-2019-at-oatley-f-c/
Please follow these steps to register as a player for the 2019 season
Eligible participants from NSW will need to apply for their Active kids Voucher from https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher prior to starting the registration process.
The ability to redeem a NSW Active Kids voucher will be built into the Play Football registration system, the Voucher/Coupon section will appear on the “Payment” screen.
During the registration, participants with a Valid Coupon/Voucher will need to enter their code in the text box provided, then select ‘APPLY’. Valid Coupons/Vouchers will automatically deduct the value of the coupon off the total registration amount.
Junior Registrations: http://bit.ly/2020OFCJunior
Senior Registrations: http://bit.ly/2020OFCSenior
- Choose the option that applies to youNote:
BEFORE CREATING YOUR FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
Registered to Football before?
You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Parent or Guardian?
Please ensure the Football Account is created in your name not the name of your child or dependant. Once you have created your Football Account you will be able to register any child or dependant.
- Select Product (example: Junior 9-4 or Coach/Manager)
- Product details- add/change, and then click “Continue”
– Option to select additional products
– Select student discount (if applicable)
- Update the Registrants personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Profile Photo “Select Profile Image”, Browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- International Transfer Clearance – Answer question accordingly to proceed
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so
- Acknowledging Terms and Conditions
Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
- Payment Options Screen
– Input “Vouchers/Coupons codes”, and click “APPLY” All states excluding NSW will need to speak with their clubs directly regarding redemption of “sports vouchers”
– Choose either “Pay Online”, or “Pay Offline” if offered, to complete the payment for your registration. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants Registration
- Confirmation message, select “finished” or “Perform another Registration”
Issues you can solve on your own:
- Use Chrome or Mozilla – sometimes Microsoft browsers don’t show the fields properly.so problems can occur when entering data
- If you get a verification code make sure you enter it otherwise the system won’t work
- Phone number fields do not accept spaces
- If your photo won’t upload (has a runtime error) – keep trying a few more times.
- Rotating your photo – make sure it is the correct way around – use the rotate icon if you need to
- To Save the photo – use the tiny save button (floppy disk symbol) on the top left of the photo
Issues where you will need to get help from Football NSW
- Players that played Summer Football may get an error message stating they already have a registration
- The user has created an account but cannot register – error messages keep appearing or system doesn’t register the user has logged in mulitple times.
These issues need to be sent to email@example.com (please cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fees for 2020 Season
|Age Group||Player Fees|
|21s (Age 16-18)||$260|
|21s (Age 19-21)||$390 till 18th Feb, then $400|
|All Age Men (Age 16-18)||$260|
|All Age (19+)||$390 till 18th Feb, then $400|
|O30||$390 till 18th Feb, then $400|
|O35||$390 till 18th Feb, then $400|
|O45||$390 till 18th Feb, then $400|
Dates for 2020 Season
|Age/Grade||Game Day||Season Start||Season End|
|AA/B, C, D, E, F||Saturday||6/04/2019||3/08/2019|
|12-18 A Grade||Saturday||6/04/2019||17/08/2019|
|12-16 Non A Grade||Saturday||6/04/2019||10/08/2019|
|Non-Comp||Saturday or Sunday||6/04/2019 or 7/04/2019||17/08/2019 or 18/08/2019|
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
The club will hold a registration help day at Renown Park for the Winter 2020 season.
Please remember this is for help only, all payments can be done on MyFootballClub. New players are welcome to come to the club with their birth certificate and a photo will be taken on the day. Birth Certificates can be emailed to email@example.com
To enable us to plan for the season and meet deadlines set by St George Football Association.
The timetable of events is:
- Registrations completed before grading in mid February.
- Grading days 2nd week of February
- Teams created and submitted to SGFA by the end of February
- Trial games in mid march
- First game first week in April (season runs until the end of August)
We believe that children will get the most out of playing in a team where they play against players of similar ability. It is all about giving them time on the ball and providing a suitable challenge.
Please Click Here to read our post with more information on Grading Days
The club will continue to accept registrations, providing there are places in teams in the relevant age groups. No registration will be accepted by SGFA after June 30th.
Each age group has a minimum and maximum team size. At times the number of registrations in a particular age group will be such that it is not possible to accommodate all players. For the ages U6 to U11 and adult teams we have so many players that this is never a problem. We may experience problems with teams in the U12-U18 age groups. We recommend that players in this age group register before grading days, so we can plan for the right numbers of team in these age groups.
For 2020 the following gear will be provided for NEW players:
All NEW junior non-comp players receive:
3. Drawstring shoe bag
4. Training shirt
All NEW Under 6 players also receive a new ball.
All NEW junior comp players receive:
4. Training shirt
All NEW Senior players:
1. Polo shirt
All players will need to provide their own boots and shin pads.
RETURNING players will receive new socks.
A child turning 5 this year can play in the Under 6s.
The age group you play in is the age you turn this year. So if your child turns 12 this year, then they will play in the u12. For over 35 and over 45, you must have turned 35 or 45 by the end of June this year.
Oatley F.C. encourages players to register with teams playing in their true age grade. However, it is possible for players to register to play for teams that are up to two years above their actual age grade.
From U6 to U9, girls can choose to play in mixed boys and girls teams on a Saturday or form all female teams as desired and play in a dedicated female comp also on a Saturday.
From U10 to U12, girls can still choose to play in mixed teams on a Saturday or form all female teams as desired and play in a dedicated female comp on a Sunday.
From U14 up to All Age Women, females participate in graded female only competitions running on a Sunday.
Under 6 to 9:
In these age groups we have a lot of teams. In general, we can form teams with groups of friends. Please speak to the age co-ordinator on grading day, if you have a group of friends that want to play together.
Under 10 and above:
In the older age groups there are less teams and the differences between player’s ability increases. This makes it more difficult to keep friends together.
Games are played at our home grounds of Renown Park or The Green and at the home grounds of our opposition clubs in the St George area.
- All under 9s and below play Saturday Mornings.
- Boys up to U18 play Saturday mornings.
- All age men play Saturday afternoon.
- Girl’s and Women’s comps from u10 to all age are played on Sundays.
- Over 35s play Sunday
- Over 45s play Friday nights
Training times and dates are arranged by agreement with all the players and parents, but must always be at a time convenient to the coach. In general training is one day per week, but older age groups may train more often.