The Oatley FC PLUS program will offer advanced football coaching for aspiring, talented young boys and girls seeking to enhance their skills and technique.
The program will be offered to highly motivated players seeking to play in Oatley FC’s highest graded teams in the 8 to 11 age groups.
Places in each squad are limited with selection subject to a grading process.
Grading days have not been finalized – STAY TUNED!
Coached by our amazing Club Coach Matt Jones – his versatility as a coach is well received at OFC – one of the nicest guys you could meet – he also coaches the AAWAs and the 13As who both have made the semi’s in 2020
The Program includes the following benefits:
● SAP training programme as prescribed by the FFA focusing on the 4 Core Elements -1 v 1, striking the ball, running with the ball and first touch
● An addition game training element incorporated within module
● FFA licenced coaches for training and mentoring of weekend partner coaches
● Proposed Oatley PLUS squads training twice a week
● Pre-Season Fitness “speed and agility” assessment early February
● Play at a competitive level in the SGFA local league
● 18 week program (+ pre-season grading and fitness/agility assessment)
There is a cost associated with the program. OFC will contribute a proportion of the cost, with players asked for a contribution of $100.
Complete the EOI below so we can contact you with further information and grading days. https://forms.gle/uSuchUGM3WNcdRtf8