The OFC PLUS program offers advanced football coaching for aspiring, talented young boys and girls seeking to enhance their skills and technique.
The program will be offered to highly motivated players seeking to play in Oatley FC’s highest graded teams in the 8 to 11 age groups.
Places in each squad are limited with selection subject to a grading process.
Please refer to the club website for grading times for each age group
The OFC PLUS program includes the following benefits:
- SAP training program as prescribed by the FFA focusing on the 4 Core Elements
- 1 v 1
- Striking the ball
- Running with the ball
- First touch
- An additional game training element incorporated within module
- FFA licensed coaches for training and mentoring of weekend partner coaches
- Pre-season fitness “speed and agility” assessment early February
- Play at a competitive level in the SGFA local league
- Credit/discount towards Oatley FC 2020 holiday camps (April and July camps t.b.c.)
OFC PLUS will be an 18 week program (+ pre-season grading and fitness/agility assessment)
The proposed OFC PLUS squads will train on either Tuesdays or Thursdays
There is a cost associated with the program. Further information on the fees will be made available before the start of the season.
We encourage all eligible players to try out for the OFC PLUS program.